Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Revelation of some sort from Sunday, February 15


I dont know why I need to share this but maybe because you know what its like to be where I was. Well last friday chip night I believe with all my heart that I looked and felt like death was looking me straight in the eyes and when craig did the 24 hour chip I decieded that I would not let death eat me up and win. I know Im happy I got my smile back. I feel a lot lighter. I truely believe in Jesus that He can fix me and no one else can. Here is a lyric from my favorite band that I follow but this puts Gods love for me in perspective I never thought about it this way before maybe cause I was blind and didnt believe He could really fix me.
Love Profound by Little Big TownIn those times when we feel we've come to our end It gives us the strength to start over again.
my interpretation is that when we are at the end of ourselves Gods love is so amazing that it will find us in the deepest desperate spot and allow us to start back over again.
I hope this last part touches you. Like it touched me and each time I listen to that song now it sends shivers down my spine.

No comments: