Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Heart Check

Ok so this mightt sound odd but does your room or rooms in your house or desk messy? Well I was think that my room is a war zone. It looks like a bomb exploded. But I was thinking about this that when my life seems out of control and I want to control something so I let everything pile up. Like stuffing my problems in a sense. Because I stuff and stuff till I cannt stuff no more then explode or comin to my end in a sense. So does that mean your heart isnt right or does that mean you need God to control your life and let go and clean up. But where to start when your room or heart is so stuffed that letting go is difficult. You try to take out the trash but then once the trash is gone what next. DO you go back to how it once was or do you continue hoping as you clean up thinngs will be easier. Maybe I want my room to be a mess because inside Im a mess. But the cool thing is I got God on my side to help me begin to let the trash out of my life. Maybe then I can begin to clean the clutter in my room and throw away stuff that I dont need. The thing is people like order and in an odd way my room being a mess gives me order in my life odd but true. But God has Saved me from myself so Im gonna move on and start to get the help I need so I can get on with my life and really live. OKAY Here I GO IM READY LORD TAkE CONTROL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Let Him have it all, and then enjoy the ride!

Anonymous said...

hi katie,
the mess around us does mirror the chaos inside. when we clean up we feel a lot better. just start by getting a couple of big trash bags and go for it. one corner at a time. and POOF! pretty soon it will be cleaned up and organized.

usually when we hold on to stuff it's to comfort us. but the Lord is the greatest comforter- He left you His HOLY SPIRIT (which He called the "comforter") to help you work through any messes we encounter or create, because He LOVES YOU SO MUCH! He died for you so that you could be happy and live in peace, with JOY in your heart.

that doesn't mean we won't encounter problems- in fact the Lord said we would face tribulation and trouble, but that we can rejoice in our troubles because through them, God is able to mold us into the likeness of Christ. that is great news! i am thrilled to hear that you are surrendering to the Lord- that is the first and probably the most important step. IT MAKES GOD SO HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE FAITH!!!! He can and will help you, one step at a time, work through all of it.

He gives us grace for just one day at at time, remember that. don't get too far ahead of yourself worrying about tomorrow or next week- running out of this or that. God will provide for you. Jesus said that God provides for even the tiny sparrow- how much more does He love you? A LOT MORE! so trust in Him, and follow the promptings of the Holy Spirit. (that's your gut feeling about which way to go, second by second) He will guide you and help you, every step of the way. today He says "TALITHA KOUM!" which means "GET UP YOUNG LADY!" you can do it!!!! God believes in you, God loves you, and so do i.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!! AMEN.

always,
zoey magnolia