Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Boxes in Life

Today we live in a society that is on the go. We want things right then and there. We want things right now this second.. We want to hear from friends and family right now. But it doesnt happen like that. Because it is all in Gods own timing. We think that being on the go all the time will get us through but it wont you end up flat on your face wondering where did you go wrong what did you do to get here. So you put yourself in a box and tape it shut so no one can get in. You think that God doesnt care and wont get in the box with you. But He is the box with you trying to cut the tape to free you completely. But we think we can fix ourselves but we cannt. We need Jesus to be the Center of our focus so He can begin to breakdown the box we put ourselves in. When we begin to put our trust in God own timing and seek Him, He will make things work out in His own timing.

I am beginingto figure that out. He wants me to seek Him first not others not matrial things not music just Him. He wants all of me not just bits and pieces. I thought that I could fix stuff myself but then I hit bottom and He was there and helped me up and fixed the cuts and bruises. I wanted friends to help me but friends fail you and God will not. God will not abandon me or throw me on street corner like trash. I thank all my twitter family for praying for me through the bumps in the road. If it wasnt for twitter I wouldnt know the length of Gods love for me. And Im so grateful for all of you guys. God is really showing me a love that I dont get at home. But He is now my Center. He is all I ever need. Hes all I ever wanted. Funny how He uses ordinary people to help you along the way giving you encouragement. I wouldnt never have believed that I could forgive myself and others if it wasnt for His intervention. So glad He came to my rescue and saved me. So I am gonna trust Him right now even if things get rocky and I stumble and fall off course because He is right there beside me holding onto me. He wont let go of me. Im ready for this ride. So here I go Im Holding on to God and Hes holding onto me.

No comments: