Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fightin


Im alittle stuck.
Who would have thought when I was first born that I would have to fight just to make it in the world.
There is a fight goin on in me that keeps me from what is important. It is like some is wrippin at my heart and tearin it to pieces. I wanna let go and give it all to God but I keep taken it back cause its safe. I hate it. I know things would be easier and Id feel better if I could just let go. But not sure how. Since in my mind Dont give up Dont ever give up was ingrained in my head growing up. And then also dont cry only whimps cry be strong. Tough. I'll keep trustin God that He will help me release it once and for all.

1 comment:

Shiloh30 said...

You are such a precious child of God. I am so very glad I was able to connect with you on Twitter. My life has been greatly enriched by you entering it.

:o)

Shiloh