Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dogs




I have 3 dogs maltese two are brother and sister and the other is their son. There names are Thumper Marie she used to thump her foot when you scracthed her she also is ocd and likes to nibble on blankets highly annoying but I love her. Then theres Theodore James teddy for short he is like a teddy bear barks at himself in the mirror. Then theres my little boy Bailey James he is my little buddy he barks alot think he might have dog ADD he wants to be the center of attention. But when I haven a bad day they are right by my side ready to greet me and give kisses. Even if Im mean to them yell at them they still love me they still wag their tails and love on me. Sometimes I think did they get there little stuff from me.

Its the same way with God in a sense no matter what we do God will still love us. Hes not gonna leave us stranded. He will always be there waiting for us. God will never not love us. We could be mad and angry at Him but Hes still gonna love us. We could be broken inside Hes still gonna love us. His love is always there we may not see it but its there. Hes waiting for us to come to Him so He can love on us. I wanna be surrounded by His love.

No comments: