Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Funny How God works


Shirt says Im one of them on Back LBT DORK

Its funny how God works sometime when you go through stuff He always seems to know whats needed. Last April at a Little Big Town Concert in PA me and a friend had gotten lost so many times that trip and went to see if we got a meet and greet and there was non available so we drove around for awhile and told GOD that we were gonna trust Him and Praise Him no matter what happens. SO we get back to the venue and some guy from the radio stations comes over and asks if we ever meet Little Big Town and we said lots of times 31 as of now then He proceeded to ask do you wanna meet them again and we were like of course then I jumped out of my chair and shoot at a bar type place Thank You Jesus. And was in total shock and disbeliefe. Sonce I was also in pain do to a electric door closing on my shoulder.


Because a Year ago this week I was litteraly at the end of myself and had no hope left and no one who I reached out to seemed to give a hoot. So He knew that I was going in the same direction as last year so He said I will send someone who is in Love with Him and who wont pull me under like a railroad train. So I decided to follow Hetty on twitter and now I am very greatful for the connection because this week was a struggle was able to make it out stronger in Him because of His blessing.

No comments: