Sunday, October 25, 2009

Here is the speech I did for my best friends wedding. We have been friends since first grade so about 20 yrs. We have been through a lot together. we have been there for each other when family members died. When her youngest brother was born and at his baptism. When I would spend the night her mom read us the bible and then we all prayed together and said the rosary. Her family is like my second family. Her brothers looked at me like I was their second sister. seeing her with that white dress with her dad walking down the isle I had tears in my eyes.

1 comment:

ASK said...

WOW! that was a really heartfelt speech, katie! it made me feel all warm and fuzzy. you look beautiful and your speech was really sweet. you are such a great friend to all who have the honor of knowing you! i thank God for you, my sister in Christ! may God bless you always and may He continue to keep His loving hand on you so you may keep touching the hearts of those who love you so dearly.

yours,
zoeymag (a.k.a. amy)