Monday, October 12, 2009

Worth it


Is life worth it. Is giving up something you wanted to someone else worth it. Is being sober worth it. Is trusting worth it. Is loving others worth it. AM I worth it. Is faith worth it. Is family worth it. Is troubles and struggles and pain worth. Is hoping worth it. Is praying worth it. Is having Faith in Jesus CHRIST worth it. Yes it is.

Because if we didnt have struggles pain and trials then we wouldnt be a vessel to help others who have similar struggles. In our trial struggles and pains God is right there with us waiting for us to call to HIM. Ready for us to share what He has done for us. Teaching us how to love others and ourselves. Teaching us about forgiving others who have hurt us.

I know right now todya that GOD is my LORD AND SAVIOR. He will get me through my trials no matter what. No matter how far away I am from Him HE is still there. I need to put my total trust in HIM. HE needs to be the center of my attention. No matter what I do He still loves me.

Is going to see Little Big Town worth it when you know you are running on no money. Is it worth all the tiny things that go wrong. Is it worth all the unneeded stress. Is it worth the waiting. Is it worth being stuck on the toilet all night from nerves and stess. Is it worth the butterflies in your stomach. Is it worth staying up over 48 hrs cause you dont want to miss the show. Is it worth being outside in the cold to see them perform worth it. Is it worth being wet and losing a flip flop in the mud at a fair and walking on gros ground with no shoes on. Is barely functioning on little sleep worth it.
Yes it is even if the tiny things go wrong knowing there are four people who so willing to treat you with respect like your part of their faimly they greet you with a big smile and open arms. Whose goal is to make music that will help you forget for the time u are at there concert. they go out of there way to try to make you laugh or smile. And through everything they show Gods love for all. They can be ironic in trial times.

I wanna shout out to some people who are my friends on twitter.
Hetty (@AliveinMe) and Marie (@spreadingjoy) thank you for being so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you for being so opened armed and willing to see the real me. Thank you for not turning on me and puting me down.

Kim (@Fallinrain) thanks for your friendship for the past 11yrs been a great ride.
Thank you to all the people who follow my blog I feel all special now. :)

1 comment:

Hetty said...

Dear one--Jesus is working thru you--- to keep shining thru you for all to see His Glory IN ALL TIMES!!! And as I said earlier on SKYPE--- there is this part similarity of you--that reminds me of myself, in my trial times--reaching to Jesus--and finally talking with someone with strong faith at my church. God places everyone in our lives for reasons!! And you are one that keeps pressing forward for Jesus... not withdrawing!! Therefore I KNOW you will more than SHINE BRIGHT FOR HIM--and THRU HIM FOR OTHERS... as He holds out His hands to get you thru all you endure!! God bless you my friend!!
In His Grip,
Hetty ( @AliveinMe )