Friday, May 29, 2009

Who knew

Who knew that about 3 years ago I was drinking heavally and would end up quiting drinking cause of the people praying for me and my sobriety to this day I have three years. Praise God. But thats not why Im writting this. Im writting this cause of 4 special people Karen Kimberly Jimi and Phillip. 4 memembers of LBT. There song Bring it on Home got me hooked especially since I was away at summer school since I had to make up the grades for two classes I failed. Walking home from class Id blast that song and it got me through those long sober nights when i would get glimps of the past. Who knew that the fix I want now is another lbt moment and concert. Those moments come and go but those moments are moments that God gave me so He could get me thinking straight. Those moments I will never forget.

No comments: