Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We Run

We run through this life without knowing what is going on.
We miss out on the little things in life that brings joy.
We run towards something.
Sometimes we have idea what we are running from.
Some run from fears, from others, and from ourselves.
Some run from the future.We run from the future.We run from our dreams.
We run from our relationships.
We run from the help other people give us.
We run from our friends.
We run from God.
I ran from God but he never ran from me.
I ran from a friend because I was scared of what I was becoming.
We start running from everything when a little part of our heart dies.
We shut the people who matter out because we hurt so bad.
We run because we lose ourself.
We run cause we don't want to be where we are at.
We run because we are afraid to move on.

No comments: