Sunday, May 31, 2009

Leting go 05

Letting Go By Jeremy Camp
Gripping arms so tight The security i have inside Knowing what is right Holding onto my cry
Letting Go Of the things i hold so dear Letting Go Of all my pain and all my fears Letting Go
Of the Things i hold so dear Letting Go Of all my pain and all my fears I have been brought to a place Where i want to give up everything Where all i can do is seek your face The brokenness i will bring Letting Go Of the things i hold so dear Letting Go Of all my pain and all my fears Letting Go Of the Things i hold so dear Letting Go Of all my pain and all my fears holding onto the things i deem so strong Holding on even though i know ive held on too long Letting Go
Letting Go Of the things i hold so dear Letting Go Of all my pain and all my fears Letting Go
Of the Things i hold so dear Letting Go Of all my pain and all my fears Of all my pain and all my fears Letting Go.

I just need to let go and let God. Because no matter how hard it is to trust Him I have to He's gonna get me through it some way or another.

No comments: