Thursday, May 28, 2009

What God is doing in my life

That when I was in over my head and filled with anxiety God gave me peace of mind.
When I cried out to Him He heard me and I saw Him bring me out of complete hell to peace in the storm.
He showed me He could take all my burdens.
He showed me that I could not do it on my own but with His help I could make it.
He showed me He can can Fix the broken pieces of my life and that I can't fix it on my own.
God showed that He has to be first and the center of my being.
Verses that I clung to during a tough time
1 Peter 5:7 Leave all your worries on Him cause He cares for you.
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust the Lord with all your heart. Never rely on what you think you know. Remember the Lord in everything you do and He will show the right way.

No comments: