Sunday, December 13, 2009

Honesty on How I feel


Well I started a new medicine that is supposed to help prevent migrains and is an anti depressant. Well the other med I was on before didnt make me feel the way I do only when it was wearing off or I missed taking it. But this one I have lost myself. I feel dead inside. I feel like I feel like my hope has gone on vaction. I feel vacant inside like I shut down and put up walls. I feel lost inside. I've been reading my Bible and praying and yet I still feel so not me. I want to be happy I dont wanna feel this way. Im not sleeping well at all. I think its affecting everything. I know that I'll get through it with GODs help but right now i dont feel so close to HIM. I feel like I ran away from GOD and am in a dark place shut off from everything. I distant myself and disconnect. I know that Christmas is just around the corner and well I just dont have that hope this time around. I really hope I can find me again. So I can have hope again.

No comments: