Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More Random Facts

Ive been to 12 states PA, WV, VA, NC, SC, TN, DE, NJ, NY, CA, OR, LA
Started drinking in sumer of 01 ended drinking in Summer of 06
My favorite restraunts our Olive Garden, Cheesecake factory, and Cracker Barrel
My favorite Christmas song is O Holy Night
My Favorite Casting Crowns songs would be Stained Glass Masquerade, Does Anybody Hear Her, Love Them Like Jesus, Set Me Free
I played soccer, softball, t- ball, was on swim team, and basketball
My favorite donut is chocolate frosted
My favorite colors Orange, Blue, Purple, and Green
In college I was in FCA
Favorite Books in the Bible Psalms and James
Favorite Author Karen Kingsbury and Francine Rivers
Favorite Verses Joshua 1:9, Phillipians 4:13, Romans 8:28, Psalm 91, Psalm 46:10
Favorite States Ive been to TN, CA, NC
Coolest cities Ive been to Nashville, Los Angelis, Portland, New Orleans, San Diago
Favorite little big town comment God never gives you more then you can handle and Never Give Up.
Favorite State to see Little Big Town PA
Favorite all time song Wind Beneath My Wings Bette Middler
Favorite Childhood song You can Call Me Al and We Didnt start the fire
Roommates in College 6 in 5 yrs
Favorite Worship Songs Trading My Sorrows and Amazing Love
Favorite Jeremy Camp Songs This Man, Walk By Faith, Right Here, Lay Down My Pride
Favorite Matthew West songs Motions, Your Everything, Moment of Truth
Favorite Football Teams Washington Redskins, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Tennesse Titans
Favorite Hotel ive been in Hotel Del Cornado in San Diago
People I want too meet Pat Summit, Cheryl Swoops, Rebbecca Lobbo and Lisa Leslie all childhood heroes looked up to them
Artists Ive met Little Big Town, Matthew West, Toby Mac, Day of Fire, Phil Stacy, American Idols Session 6, Josh Gracin, Jonny Diaz, 33 miles, Trick Pony, Cowboy Troy, Shawna P, Damin Horne.
First Christian CDs I got Building 429 and Sillars Ballad
First time I heard Little Big Town Fanfest 05
First Time met Little Big Town Ebensburgh
First Converstion with Little Big Town Dover Delaware
First place I set the fire alarm off was in hotel in Dover Deleware when the shower steam set it off but me and kim grabed our Bibles pillows bears ipods and car keys we figured the clothes u can replasce we couldnt replace the bibles because they were lbt bibles case signed by them so it goes with us all over the place not a trip without the lbt bible funny thing is its my recoevry bible
First Christian Concert October Fest at Walnut Creek NC
Crazyiest thing I did was go see the Chip and Dale Dancers in 06
Longest Ive gone without sleep 48 hrs
I like Sushi California Rolls from Woollies in on the strip in PA
I like to watch MASH
Favorite HGTV shows would be House Hunters, House hunters international, Property virgins, My first place.
Weirdest Little Big Town encounter / bazzarrest day would be in Daniville VA in 09
In 01 I had my wisdom teeth out that were impacted not only that I had a cyst the removed and not only that on the mend I had a dime sized canquer sore
Scariest trip to see LBT me and kim got lost what a shock but had to do a U-turn and we were double blinded on both sides so she has sun roof so I unbuckled my seat belt and stood on the seat to look out the sunroof so we could safely cross the street

No comments: