Saturday, October 20, 2012

Life

Just trying to figure things out. Sometimes I think it would be so nice not to have ADHD or a learning disability because then my life would be a bit easier. I am thankful for the church I go to and the friends I made. I also am thankful for my small group. But at times I think it would be nice to have friends here who really truly understand me and my shortcoming. Lately I have been struggling with unforgiveness of friendship that ended and I have some bitterness as well. I feel alone and I know God is with me but I feel like HE is so far away. I am really not sure what I am supposed to do anymore. I need God to take full control of my life. I want and need Him to be the center of my life. I'm thankful for my family and friends on twitter and Facebook.

1 comment:

Hetty said...

Friends made of gold are alive, true, and real
Friends in and out take a dive, are blue make deals
It is your hearts choice how to take it, how to accept and deal with it.... We saw humans have no control over others brains and hearts.... All you can do is pray for His Will, along with YOUR TRUE NEEDS AND DESIRES THRU CHRIST....expect the best, most blessed from Him.... Prepare for that change to not turn around and KNOW he took that friend out of your life for a complete Godly purpose-on both sides.
Your ADHD is not that bad... With something's in life it is mind over matter to help focus. To pray for that. But I think your brain is intact!
Hang onto HIM...not souls.... He is the One with the answers....

Bless you my dear friend of Gold!

Hetty