Friday, June 22, 2012

My Birthday Fun



Thank you GOD for my life and saving me. Thank you everyone who celebrated this day with me I am truly blessed.
Proverbs 3:21-23 My child don't lose sight of good planning and insight. Hang onto them for they fill you with life and bring you honor and respect. They keep you safe on your way and keep your feet from stumbling.

Psalm 100:3 Acknowledge that the LORD is GOD! HE made us, and we are HIS. We are HIS people, the sheep of HIS pasture.


Psalm 139:14 "Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous---and how well I know it."

1 Corinthians 16:13-14 "Be on guard. Stand true to what you believe. Be courageous. Be strong. And everything you do must be done with love."

Psalm 73:26 My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.

Romans 9.25 "I'll call nobodies & make them somebodies; I'll call the unloved & make them beloved."
 
Romans 8:28 And we know that GOD causes everything to work together for the good of those who love GOD and are called according to HIS purpose for them.  

1 comment:

Marie said...

Such a cool video!! thank you for sharing some of your most precious moments with us!!!

{{HUGS}}

@spreadingJOY