Friday, November 5, 2010

I dont know

Lately I think to myself why did I stop a friendship. I look and see this person still going to see Little Big Town and yes I get jealous. Sad but true. But on the other hand I have been able to save money which is a good thing. I saw this person the other day voting and walking past her I got this awful pit in my stomach like I was dirt. I had my hoodie on and just kept walking towards the door. Is that how its gonna be me having to pick and chose times to go do things in hopes I wont see this person. Its like I have become the bad guy. And it feels like because of it God is far away. Which I know HEs not.

Im in funk now and just need it to pass but with the funk comes the anger and the depression. I know GOD will get me through it. Its hard to explain it. But its like one second Im doing well then the next minute Im down and out. Sometimes I think I just wanna give up but that aint me. I aint no quiter. Im on an Anti Depressant to help the headaches and help the depression and anger and it does help a little bit. But I hate getting angry because it sets me off and then Im spiraling down into a depression. Which is no fun. Ya I trust GOD and I know HE'll get me through it at some point.

No comments: