Monday, October 20, 2008

CHoices

We go through life making choices some good for us and some that make us regret ever living. When we wake up in the morning is when the first choice we make of the day comes into play. We have to choosehow we are gonna face the day and what to wear. We make choices wheter to eat breakfest or not. We choose our friends. We choose who we associate with. We make choices everyyday of our life. we choose to be happy and we choose to drink or make complete fools out of ourseles.I made a choice to stop talking with someone but then i realized my choice was wrong because in that choice I set up myself for isolation and going out and having fun. We cna choose to live with passion. The best choice I ever made was accpeting Christ into my life and everyone has the chocie.

No comments: